07 Suzuki Fault light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 Suzuki Fault light

HI Guys, first time poster here, my DF115 started flashing and beeping at me yesterday,the check engine light came on, three flashes and then a slight pause the two flashes....

the motor had a slight miss...well amost like a power drop, at top end for a few minutes, but that went away and the motor ran perfectly, just the beeper and service light doing its thing...

the service light has stopped now, and it's gone back to normal

what does it mean? what can I look at before I take it to the shop...

Cheers

Wefaknis

Fault Light

3-2 = Map sensor 2, Pressure detect passage
    Remove Map sensor and check if small hole is clear

Comment

i see a common reason (based on what i read at this site) for the map sensor code going off (assuming its not an intake manifold leak) can be an exhaust port leak at the engine holder location so check if the metal plug is rusted out or if the housing has a corrosion hole in it.
      Last edited by keakar; 12-24-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Falult

Would be a good idea to check engine holder for leaks although im not sure what year upgraded that holder. I had the same error code with no corrosine, changed IAV valve reset air idle screw code went away

Comment

cool... thanks guys i'll try that and let you lnow how i get on..

Cheers Wefaknis

Comment

Update :tested the motor

Hi Guys, took the sensor out of the intake manifold, it seemed wet(oily), gave it a clean and and tested it, and made sure all holes were clear, took the boat for a run with the kids and wakes board and skis and the motor performed perfect...

fingers Xed it's ok now

Thanks for the fix

Cheers Wefaknis

Comment

suzuki df60 @2001 no start.I had the alarm 3-2 going off, map sensor 2? Checked map sensor, went thru some entries in this forum, scratched my head, and went and unplugged the kill switch, turned the key and the motor started idled perfectly. Dang??

Comment

Working...
              X