DT4 water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT4 water pump

Im thinking the water pump is not working It all started when I ran it out of gas and it quit after that it would start and run for and undetermined time and quit then restart after sitting I changed the fuel filter and cleaned out the tank start but i don't see much in the way of spray coming out the port at the engine just exhaust is there any way to tell for sure without tearing the bottom end out?

Originally posted by byteme View Post
    Im thinking the water pump is not working It all started when I ran it out of gas and it quit after that it would start and run for and undetermined time and quit then restart after sitting I changed the fuel filter and cleaned out the tank start but i don't see much in the way of spray coming out the port at the engine just exhaust is there any way to tell for sure without tearing the bottom end out?

Solved that issue I was reading some posts on one site that the guy had replaced the pump and turned out there was not enough water in the pail so I filled up a garbage can and the flow started .Some things in life are too simple

Comment

Working...
    X