250 hp Miss 3200 rmo-4800 rpm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 hp Miss 3200 rmo-4800 rpm

I have a 2006- 250hp engine and between 3200rpm & 4800rpm it has a miss,skip-hesitation. I have checked out the fuel line, filter/water seperator, primmer bulb and factory small fuel filter (has fuel in it) and no leaks. Spark plugs new, plug wires OK I had the dealer look at it and he hooked up the test equip. and no codes in elect system appeared. He felt with no code it must be the fuel system. Runs great below and above troubled rpm.
    He feels it could be the hi-pressure fuel filter and is now checking it out (have not heard back yet).
    Any suggestions or where to start checking?
    Best, Ed

250 hp with Miss 3200rpm-4800rpm

[QUOTE=emagee1;966]I have a 2006- 250hp engine and between 3200rpm & 4800rpm it has a miss,skip-hesitation. I have checked out the fuel line, filter/water seperator, primmer bulb and factory small fuel filter (has fuel in it) and no leaks. Spark plugs new, plug wires OK I had the dealer look at it and he hooked up the test equip. and no codes in elect system appeared. He felt with no code it must be the fuel system. Runs great below and above troubled rpm.
    He feels it could be the hi-pressure fuel filter and is now checking it out (have not heard back yet).
    Any suggestions or where to start checking?
    Best, Ed[/

Comment

Please get back ASAP
      Thanks
      Ed

Comment

Working...
      X