Cant Read Computer 2003 DT225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Read Computer 2003 DT225

Went to my dealer today to try and get a computer read with engine at speed to find an elusive missing problem that only ocurs at 3200 rpm and up while driving the boat...Idle/ not in gear /no load don't go bad. and ...he said the computer on a 2003 DT225 can't be read and you can only start changing parts until you fix the problem since the issue only ocurs at speed on the water..if all the parts test good at idle,....its a crap shoot ...is this the best Suzuki can do...I don't need a dealer at 100 something an hour to change electrical parts costing hundreds of dollars each with no refund doing a crapshoot...this is probably the last suzuki I will ever own...so annoyed you can't imagine

If you can install an inline spark tester and run boat, when boat is acting up check cylinders for spark. You may have to do this individually. If spark is present then must be fuel.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks...I have been quite involved with this for a long time..see my post."Missing at Speed". In addition I seem to have a DT225 that is not covered in the only factory manual available..also see posts in "Unused ports on dt225"...I have a Throttle body butterfly that has no holes in it where the manual seems to imply that I should have 3...the numbers on my ecu are not exactly what the manual states..and I have the 6 uncovered/open oil tube ports all on a 2003 DT225 25 inch shaft that I purchased new

Comment

Working...
      X