Df 115 ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Df 115 ecu

Can someone tell me what diagnostic tool i need to test my engine control unit in my df 115 suzuki?

You need to have the sds and connect to a computer , what is wrong with your motor

Comment

df115 troubleshoot

When I turn the key starter does not crank, the tach works and I have bench tested the starter and checked the fuse both are good.I also changed the ignition switch,still no change. When installing the ignition switch I tried to start motor without connecting the neutral safety switch and that did not work either. What else can I test?

Comment

test the neutral switch is it ok, or try moving the shift lever while holding the key on start check main wires are pluged in and clean

Comment

Main wires are all plugged in good, how do i test the neutral switch?And what does sds stand for and where can I purchase one to diagnose my problems.

Comment

sds suzuki diagnostic system not ready avaliable unless you are a suzi dealer unlesss someone know more than what i do about where to find one

test you neut switch with a ohms meter for continutiy to see and check the wiring is connected only 2 wires

Comment

I checked neutral switcvh with ohms meter it does have continuity, what else can i try?

Comment

Working...
              X