Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF70 Throwing codes...need help!

Hey guys,

I have an 08 DF70 with 70hrs on it. Last week I turned it on in the driveway and it ran for about one minute. Then it beeped and the check engine light flashed about three times. It did this about four times. I checked everything I could think of. It was running great and not overheating. I took it out the next day and it did this the next four times I cranked it. After a few days I took it to the dealership that sold it to me. He hooked it up to the computers to read the codes, cranked it up, and it didn't do it at all while I was there. The next day I took it out. It ran like a champ. I turned it off twice..nothing. Then, the next time I turned it back on it threw the same series of beeps with the check engine light flashing. I turned it off, then back on, nothing, then took it out. Any ideas... this is basically a brand new motor that has been meticulously taken care of. The dealership has no ideas at all.

what codes is it flashing ? as it works on most important first then least important

Comment

Working...
    X