Star Tron Convert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tron Convert

I had been having increasingly poor idle and poor low RPM performance. Starting as like a magic trick with setting a high idle and quickly shifting into gear, hopeing it would not stall. My DF 70 would cut off and the worst times....approaching the dock...slow maneuvering etc. The problem started slowly last year and has gotten worse until I felt that the shop was the next stop.

I fuss over my engine and keep it up well. Cleaning and checking here and there. I new set of plugs did not help. I blew out the fuel system and checked for water. Cleaned all the filters. All clear. I regularly run Suzuki brand fuel injector cleaner mixed with the fuel.

I did a lot reading and researching and decided to run some Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment. BINGO! With the first 6 gallons things started looking up. Better idle and starting. Smoother low PRM running.

24 gallons later. Have my old DF 70 back with all the great performance I was used to.

Damned E 10 fuel to hell. Put the corn on the plant not in the fuel tank.

I am a Star Tron fan and plan to be using it for a long time.

Bone Shaker

you are the man ...... you can also give your iac valve a bit of a clean wash it with some carby cleaner around the pin inside

Comment

Working...
    X