Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 DF90 Doesn't give alarm for 1st service(change oil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 DF90 Doesn't give alarm for 1st service(change oil)

My new DF90 doesn't gave me alarm when exceed 20 hours of operation. On top of that, when checked by technician , founded has a reset of alarm, something than never happened by me or any other.

Any idea about this issue?

some one has reset it whether on purpose or inadvertently

Comment

its at 100hrs
      HUMAN-BUILT = HUMAN-FIXED

SWITCHBAIT

Comment

2010 DF90 Doesn't give alarm for 1st service(change oil)

Seems if you had your motor looked at by a Suzuki mechanic and they hooked it up to their computer that it should show the exact hours on the motor. When you turn the key on the Tachometer. that will also show the hours. If the oil change hours were re-set on the motor then " I think " all you can do is wait and see if it comes on again. I like the hour meter as then you have no guessing on when the oil change is due. I installed an hour meter on my boat so I know exactly how many hours are on the motor and no guessing. I log everything down for maintenance, same as I do my cars.

Your motor is under warranty so make sure you are satisfied with your concern. Suzuki is a very good motor and I am sure you will be happy with it.
        Last edited by sandpiper; 09-04-2010, 11:42 AM. Reason: Re- stated the reply

Comment

Originally posted by mitch View Post
          some one has reset it whether on purpose or inadvertently
          Is it possible before complete the appropriate 25 working hours ?

Comment

Originally posted by sandpiper View Post
            Seems if you had your motor looked at by a Suzuki mechanic and they hooked it up to their computer that it should show the exact hours on the motor. When you turn the key on the Tachometer. that will also show the hours. If the oil change hours were re-set on the motor then " I think " all you can do is wait and see if it comes on again. I like the hour meter as then you have no guessing on when the oil change is due. I installed an hour meter on my boat so I know exactly how many hours are on the motor and no guessing. I log everything down for maintenance, same as I do my cars.

Your motor is under warranty so make sure you are satisfied with your concern. Suzuki is a very good motor and I am sure you will be happy with it.
            Thanks for your seggestion. I'll dow what hou have suggested me. I have already a engi hours meter. At that time that mechanic hooked it up to theri computer has the same working hours with my hour meter. So, I think that I have to wait until next time (100 Hours) what will be happen ?

Comment

Working...
            X