Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Precision Control Remote Flush Mount Friction Adjustment

Dear all.

I would like to ask You, if somebody could provide me with step by step process of throttle friction adjustment on Suzuki DF 150 TGX model year 2014.

if it is possible, can You post a technical drawing with highlighted adjustment screw ?

thank you very much in advance

Michal

p.s. : excuse my english, it is not not mother language.

Which control box do you have Michal?

Usually there is a small rubber cap on the throttle box, you pry it off and the friction adjustment screw is in there.

Comment

I mean I have the 67200-98J22-000 that should be the FLUSH MOUNT R/C BOX

Comment

And there are (front direct view) 2 rubber caps, left and right situated to the center of throttle handle.

Comment

Here is a parts diagram of your remote throttle assembly. Number 36 is the brake pad, and 37 is the screw that adjusts the friction. I think by your description that the rubber cap to the rear of the throttle lever is the one you should try. That would be the one to the right of the throttle.
          Mike
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Harper View Post
            Here is a parts diagram of your remote throttle assembly. Number 36 is the brake pad, and 37 is the screw that adjusts the friction. I think by your description that the rubber cap to the rear of the throttle lever is the one you should try. That would be the one to the right of the throttle.
            Thank you for the hint, hopefully will I have the chance to try it soon and I will then post the result

Michal

Comment

Working...
            X