Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is running analogue gauges plus interface to MFD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 DF140's, Ver 2.9 to HDS12 gen3 and HDS7 gen2

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post

Have you found the TripIntel pages yet on your GO7xse?

If not, find it and have a look, you will be seriously impressed with the trip and fuel data you find there!!
      Not yet. Boat is just out of storage and is sitting next to my house. Will drop it in the water later this week.
      Regards, Martin
      DF200 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
        Ok, can I ask Nanya, Wilbur and urbnsr to check something for me?

Behind your dash in the area where the gauges connect, or where the throttle controls are connected, do you have any spare 4 pin plugs - of the type that would suit the interface cable to be connected to? They would be the larger ones with male pins.

thanks!!
        I'll have to check next time to be sure, but I don't think so. I ran a new cable from motor to dash and added plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nayna32 View Post
          That would be a negative for me. The only spare plug I had was the troll mode 2 pin connector.

Originally had only the tach /monitor;

Installed the C10 - by swapping the analog to digital at the motor and the only 4 pin I had on the harness to the interface cable (no monitor functions at the tach anymore).

I wanted it all working; so in order to have both analog with monitor functions and digital to run; I had to run a cable from the the SDS connector to the interface cable, and reconnect the analog signal to the engine harness, and the 4 pin back to the monitor part of the tach.
          Just to confirm - did the analogue tach work AT ALL after the analog to digital connector swap at the motor?

Comment

Good morning;new to the forum! new to boating! I don’t want to hijack this post. Just a quick ? I bought a new boat (stingray206cc with a DF200A) going to be set up for both fresh water and inland salt water fishing. Analog gauges I believe, I did not know I had options. Boat has not been delivered yet. I will be having the dealer install a hummingbird helix 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2 in to the dash flush.
            Is there a way too link motor and electronics now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozer723 View Post
              Good morning;new to the forum! new to boating! I donít want to hijack this post. Just a quick ? I bought a new boat (stingray206cc with a DF200A) going to be set up for both fresh water and inland salt water fishing. Analog gauges I believe, I did not know I had options. Boat has not been delivered yet. I will be having the dealer install a hummingbird helix 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2 in to the dash flush.
              Is there a way too link motor and electronics now?
              It would be appreciated if you would start a new thread for your inquiry.

Although your question is related to this thread topic generally, responding will take that discussion in a different direction to where it is intended

I will be happy to answer your query in the new thread.
              Last edited by Moonlighter; 04-18-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosmatroos View Post
                2007 DF200. All analog gauges and interface software 2.3.0 with a Simrad GO7XSE. Have another upgradeable interface so I can test some things easy.
                Just sold my GO7 XSE and bought the GO7 XSR.

Why? I was able to sell the GO7 XSE for more then the XSR was new for me (I'm Navico dealer since November)
                Regards, Martin
                DF200 2007

Comment

If you're still accumulating data: 2013 DF115A , Faria analog tach with warning lights, Suzuki interface ver 3.5 connecting to first a Simrad NSS7, but now a Simrad GO7 XSE. All thanks to your previous posts on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by mblanton66 View Post
                    If you're still accumulating data: 2013 DF115A , Faria analog tach with warning lights, Suzuki interface ver 3.5 connecting to first a Simrad NSS7, but now a Simrad GO7 XSE. All thanks to your previous posts on this subject.
                    Have a look at the GO7 Tripintel Page after youve done a few trips. Need to have the engine key turned on to get full data.

Each time you set out on a trip, you should get a popup message within a hundred meters or so asking if you want to start a new trip. Select Yes.

Comment

Twin 2009 DF175s over engine interface cables v2.9 to Simrad Go9 and Simrad go7, all thanks to you and your guide!

Comment

Working...
                      X