Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is running analogue gauges plus interface to MFD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here is running analogue gauges plus interface to MFD?

Wondering who else, apart from me, of our regular contributors are running Suzuki analugue gauges on their DF engines, as well as then running the Suzuki interface via SDS adapter cable so they can get engine data onto a display eg a NSS, HDS and so on?

If you are, please tell me your engine year and HP, which version interface software you are running, and which model MFD you are showing your engine data on.

I am updating my knowledge database and this info would be helpful. May even ask you to test a couple of things for me!

I am......'07 DF150, v2.30, Garmin GPSMAP546s. And all my analog gauges are Faria. I'll test anything you need, Grant.
    Last edited by Harper; 04-14-2018, 08:34 AM.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

running a 2009 DF70A , interface software version 2.5.0. MFD is a Simrad IS35 en Simrad Go5. no analog gauges so visual alarm only buzzer.

IMG_20170319_134342.jpgIMG_20170319_134322.jpg

Comment

Im running a 2010 df140 to analogue guages and trim with an interface to two hds9 gen3's . The interface sofware is 2.9 I think , but I'll need to check that

Comment

Thanks all, keep ‘em coming!

i am particularly keen to hear from members who have A series engines with both analogue gauges and interfaces.

Comment

2007 DF175 running on a Lowrance Elite 7 TI, v2.3 interface. Like the fact I have backup analog gauges while im using MFD for chart or fishfinder screen.

Comment

2007 DF200. All analog gauges and interface software 2.3.0 with a Simrad GO7XSE. Have another upgradeable interface so I can test some things easy.
              Regards, Martin
              DF200 2007

Comment

‘06 DF175. Lowrance HDS 9. and what ever cable you got for me when the original went bad last year
                Art

Comment

Originally posted by artdf175 View Post
                  ‘06 DF175. Lowrance HDS 9. and what ever cable you got for me when the original went bad last year
                  Art
                  LOL!

Yours is running V2.30 if I remember correctly Art!

keep them coming, anyone welcome to post.

Lets see some later A series engines please!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosmatroos View Post
                    2007 DF200. All analog gauges and interface software 2.3.0 with a Simrad GO7XSE. Have another upgradeable interface so I can test some things easy.
                    Have you found the TripIntel pages yet on your GO7xse?

If not, find it and have a look, you will be seriously impressed with the trip and fuel data you find there!!

Comment

2016 DF140A, Suzuki Tach Monitor, Suzuki C10, Hummingbird 898csi, 3.5 I believe
                      Henry

Comment

2015 115atlss Lowrance HDS gen2 10 interface 350

Comment

2011 DF90A , v.2.9 interface cable to a Lowrance Elite-7Ti.

Comment

Ok, can I ask Nanya, Wilbur and urbnsr to check something for me?

Behind your dash in the area where the gauges connect, or where the throttle controls are connected, do you have any spare 4 pin plugs - of the type that would suit the interface cable to be connected to? They would be the larger ones with male pins.

thanks!!

Comment

That would be a negative for me. The only spare plug I had was the troll mode 2 pin connector.

Originally had only the tach /monitor;

Installed the C10 - by swapping the analog to digital at the motor and the only 4 pin I had on the harness to the interface cable (no monitor functions at the tach anymore).

I wanted it all working; so in order to have both analog with monitor functions and digital to run; I had to run a cable from the the SDS connector to the interface cable, and reconnect the analog signal to the engine harness, and the 4 pin back to the monitor part of the tach.
                              Henry

Comment

Working...
                              X