hi pressure fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi pressure fuel pump

I have no 12 volt power to the plug on my hi pressure fuel pump. Is there a fuse or relay some where?

Originally posted by maddf60 View Post
    I have no 12 volt power to the plug on my hi pressure fuel pump. Is there a fuse or relay some where?
    ''''''''''''''There is a thirty amp fuse and it also powers up your main control relay to supply battery voltage to your fuel pump and coils injectors and so on. With the key on use your test light or multimeter and check for battery voltage on the injectors or coils does not matter which wire there should be voltage on both sides, if there is, the fuse is not blown. Trace the gray wire at the fuel pump back to a five pin gray wire terminal block where battery voltage from the main control relay distributes power. Just remember with the key on you should have battery voltage on the gray wire at all times, but you will only have a ground on the black and white wire for three seconds after you turn the key on, and a duty cycled ground when the engine is running.

Comment

Thanks Red. I checked early this morning B4 heading out to work. It's the fuse. No 12 volt at coils either. Will work on it more later. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X