Suzuki 2006 dual binnicle manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki 2006 dual binnicle manual

I have a power cat with two 2006 Suzuki DF175 outboards. A have the service manual for the engines, but no service manual for the dual remote control. I began having a problem when operating the boat. If I was using the trim up down button on the port side while driving, it sounded like the port engine would temporarily cut out. On the way back in from boating, that same port engine quit and would crank but not fire. Also now the port side tilt switch does not tilt the motors up or down when operating the port side switch. If I use the starboard side switch, both engines tilt up and down. If i had a wiring diagram of the dual remote control, it might help me understand what is going on, and if the no run is related or just coincidence. I replaced the main wiring harnesses between the engines and helm about a year ago do to corrosion in the pins in those connectors.
    Also, if anyone thinks they may be able to steer me in the right direction as to where to start looking given these symptoms, it would be much appreciated. I am a Mechanical contractor, so i can read wiring diagrams fairly well, and feel confident I will get to the bottom of this.
    Thanks in advance.

I have had water intrusion into the

Comment

Working...
    X