No announcement yet.

Suzuki DT 150 hp (Super Six)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just repowered my boat from a 2003 DF140 to a 2016 DF140A. One question is the water flow from the pee hole is less than Half the GPM on the newer model is that correct? the second question is my hour meter is advancing 10 hours when I only have 5 hours use? The motor only has 225 hours so still making sure on hours but it has registered that the last 3 trips.

Comment

Seapro this is a 2 stroke motor, you should go back to the main forum to post your questions.

Good luck.

Comment

New problem with my DT 150 (2 stroke). Detailed motor details on page 1.

Well, yesterday tried to start engine but I can hear only “click” from starter engine. Battery is for sure 100 % full.

Motors trim works ok, also I can hear noisy beep after putting power on by turning the key.

So, seems like starter engine does not wake up, there is only “click” sound.

What should I try to do next?

Comment

Check connections from solenoid to starter motor. If you hear clicking sound that may be solenoid clicking. If you know how to use a volt meter, check the starter side of the solenoid while someone turns switch to start. Did you get a Suzuki manual for your motor? It will show you how to test starter for voltage.

Good luck, post back on what you find out.

Comment

Working...
          X