2016 DF140A questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 DF140A questions

I have recently repowered my boat from a 2003 DF140 to a 2016 DF140A . One question is the pee hole output is putting out 60% less GPM's. Is that by design? My second question is my hour meter seems to be putting 10 hours on for every 5 actual run time? I have put the engine on a clock for the last 20 hours and have racked up almost 40? I am trying to get solid information. any suggestions on the process to acheive actual hours?

I cant imagine why the water pump would pump less water, so cant help you there. Is the 60% just a estimate, or did you actually measure it???

Re engine hours, are you using an analogue engine hrs gauge? If so its probably wired up wrong.

As you may be aware, the engines computer records the actual number of hrs the engine is running. So regardless of what the analogue gauge says, the ecu will record the true figure. This figure can be accessed via digital gauges if you have them, or by the Suzuki diagnostic system when it is connected by the mechanic.
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 06-20-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X