2017 250SS Alarm. Shuts down while running followed by 3 beeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 250SS Alarm. Shuts down while running followed by 3 beeps

3 times this weekend I have been running engine and suddenly it shuts itself down and makes three consecutive beeps about 1/2 second apart. I have not been able to find a specific code name for this sequence of beeps. I was able to start the engine back up after about 15 to 20 minutes on two of the instances and yesterday I was never able to start the engine back up It would always just shut down and beep 3 times moments after turning the key. I was just getting on plane when it shut down yesterday. Another time it happened when I was just idling. There is no sound of the engine grumbling or having fuel issues it just shuts itself down. When I go to restart it it sounds as if it's going to start and then as if it's going into a shutdown mode then 3 beeps. I have a C10 gauge but it has not worked for a few months and I'm in the process of getting a new one installed. I've received a new one and plugged it in but it did not work either. Since then I have learned that I should have replaced the T connector for the Nema 2000 that came with the new gauge so I still need to try to do that. I doubt this has anything to do with the issue but still wanted to mention it to you guys in case it's relevant. I have not found anyone who knows what three consecutive beeps means. Any help would be appreciated.
    If it's easier to call or text me 502 558-7249. I would stil keep this thread updated with any findings for anyone interested.

You need to get it to a good Suzuki mechanic, who can hook it up to the Suzuki diagnostic system and see exactly what is happening. There will almost certainly be fault codes stored, and they can use the disgnostic system to run tests as well to pinpoint the issue.

Without the C-10 working, you will not see fault warnings, and you risk doing damage by keeping on running it.

I would not run it again until you do that and find out what is going wrong.

Comment

Working...
    X