Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 DF150 - Where is Trim Plug for Interface Cable hiding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 DF150 - Where is Trim Plug for Interface Cable hiding?

I'd like to connect the trim plug to my interface cable... where is that thing hiding on a 2007 DF150?

Take the cowl off, look down the front of the engine they are often tucked down there below the cowl catch, in that general area on many motors. Can be hard to find. good luck!

Comment

Just got home tonight with my boat. I'll look on my boat (2007 DF150) in the morning when I'm cleaning up, and take a picture for you.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Thanks, a photo would be very helpful!

Comment

Sorry, I forgot all about it. Old age, I guess. I'll get with it tomorrow.
          Mike
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Dont forget - it will already be plugged into the harness for the analogue trim gauge (even if one isnt fitted the plug is connected at the factory).

Comment

Yep, I intend to take two pictures, one with it as he'll find it and one with it connected to the interface.
              Mike
              μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Here you go. You have to remove the left side cover in order to see it well, and probably also to access it. It sits below the ECM. First pic is as it will look to you. Second pic shows it plugged into the inteface harness.

20181126_085534.jpg20181126_085610.jpg
                Mike
                μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Got it! I’ll go out and give it a whirl this evening!

Comment

Harper,

Never followed up on this. I got it plugged in, but never saw any values on my SMIS or my 7610xsv. I did read somewhere it needs calibrated. Is that the case? I saw something about a reconfigure process via the SMIS but I figured I'd ask before I went fumbling through the menu's. As always, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X