1998 suzuki dt 85 center carb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 suzuki dt 85 center carb.

Do they sell a replacement fuel inlet for the center carb. I broke one of the plastic inlets taking the fuel line off! Has two inlets, fuel in, fuel out ! The plastic inlet goes over a brass fitting that's pressed into the carb.Thanks

https://www.boats.net/catalog/suzuki...arburetor-dt85

Which part?

Comment

it not pictured. The fuel line comes from the bottom carb and goes into the middle carb then out the middle carb to to the top carb. It's the fuel inlet that the hoses connect to on the middle carb. Part is plastic where the fuel lines connect to and brass where it attached to the carb. You can't see the brass part. The plastic part is black in color and is shaped like a large v.
      ​​​​​

Comment

They don't show those parts, and I'm not sure if they would come on a new carb, if you could buy one?
        Best that I can suggest/recommend, is disconnect center carb, and remove both fuel lines with broken plastic piece. Take these parts to a machine shop, show them how it is supposed to be, and see if they can replace the brass piece, or suggest something that will work.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X