2005 DF225 WOT issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 DF225 WOT issue

I have a question regarding the the WOT position. I achieve maximum RPMs but still have and an inch or tow of throttle lever left. Moving the throttle those last 2 inches of travel results in no additional RPMs of change in motor noise. It appears to be doing nothing. I have checked to the best of my understanding that the cam alignment mark is in the center of the cam pin as shown in the manual. Also The neutral stop and wide open stops on the throttle body and/or air intake are correct. Also butterfly is in fully open position at full open throttle. Is there anything else I could be missing? Possible fuel pump issue or faulty TPS? Not showing any codes or alarms. Just seems like I'm leaving some performance on the table.

If you are obtaining the high RPM range the manual calls for them there should be no problem
    it sounds like you may have more throttle cable than the amount of movement in the throttle connection has room to move

Comment

If you are obtaining the high RPM range the manual calls for them there should be no problem
      it sounds like you may have more throttle cable than the amount of movement in the throttle connection has room to move

Comment

Working...
      X