C10 Warning Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C10 Warning Screen

Not a new boater but new Suzuki Outboard owner and not too comfortable changing configurations with the C10 guage. I've searched the forum and now more confused but maybe someone can give adivce. My C10 never showed the "Warning screen asking if any fuel has been added since the vessel last used." How can I set my C10 guage to prompt this warning screen. Boat and Motor is still on break in process and on its first full tank.

Hmmm good question - dont know, most people complain about it and want to stop it! So not sure why yours isnt doing it.

Was the system set up by your dealer when you got the boat new?? If not let me know can walk you thru. If its been done right you should be able to see an amount of fuel used and fuel remaining on the fuel page.

Was you refuel its pretty easy to reset fuel. Menu/fuel/refuel and check the “set to full” box and enter. You only input an amount of fuel added if you add some fuel but dont fill to full.

Comment

New boat and new motor set up by the dealership. I filled the tank to full, now have approximately 10 hrs of breaking in. The boat does not have fuel sender installed. When i scroll thru the menu, I can see the rpm, speed, fuel used, hrs used, econ, etc.

Comment

Ok.

It doesnt need a fuel sender, because all the fuel data comes from the engine.

I always recommend to new owners that they run the boat and use about 1/3 tank at least, then refill and compare what the Suzuki system says was used to what it takes at the pump.

When you do the refuel process as I described earlier, if there is a discrepancy of more than 3-4%, then you can select the option to calibrate to improve the fuel data accuracy so that it is close to 100% accurate. Just try to fill up at the same pump as last time (so the boat and trailer are at the same angle as this helps you fill it to the same fullness.)

If you want to understand more about the Suzuki network and how it all hangs together, I wrote a info paper and it is attached as a sticky thread on Suzuki networks near the top of this forum. Instructions on calibrating are included there too.

It will answer all your questions before you even think of them LOL!
        Last edited by Moonlighter; 06-21-2019, 06:54 AM.

Comment

I’m following this thread. I wish I knew what was done to disable the fuel warning page on Didoban’s C 10. I would love to disable mine but have searched every manual I can find, no luck on finding the procedure for doing this. It is a little annoying having to answer this warning page at every key cycle. Moonlighter, can you help me with this? Is it possible to disable this page? I apologize for hijacking this thread.

Comment

See my first reply on this thread - no way to disable it as far as I know.

Comment

I read the Suzuki Network Sticky and found my guage is a Suzuki Multi Function Guage and not the C10. I think at the shop,the mechanic menition the C10 and I assumed my guage is such. Thanks Moonlighter for enlightening me.

Comment

Ok, yes the new to the USA Suzuki OEM gauges are TOTALLY different to the C-10’s.

They should have given you a user guide for the gauges - be worth a read of it.

Comment

Working...
                X