Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info on Prop Gods I left him a message take care

Comment

Hey Chris i have a 2016 df30a tiller electric start with tilt and trim on a sixteen foot Princecraft aluminum boat, i started with 101/4 x 12 pitch prop also, got the same performance as yours pretty much i ended up with a 10 1/4 x 10 and that seem to be the best prop for me good for planning about 27 mph by myself, 25 mph with 2 and a comfortably 22 with 3 guys and trolls at 1.8 mph according to gps, i tried a four blade with the same pitch not as good as the 3 blade, i also tried a 10 1/4 x 9 from Suzuki didn't work for me at all

Comment

I just found out my buddy has a 10 1/4 by 10 I'm going to try that out this weekend thanks for the info I'm hoping I can correct the problem and get the performance the Suzuki are known for thanks a bunch for responding I'll let you guys know how it turns out

Comment

Just finished trying a new prop ended up going to a 10 pitch right at wide open throttle 6300 RPMs boat planes out fast runs really smooth 25 miles an hour will Cruz really nice 6000 RPMs at 23 miles per hour I'm super happy with that the prop Gods out of Florida thank you moonlighter told me exactly which prop to try and he hid the RPMs perfect so give those guys a shout if you need help and thanks to all those on the Suzuki forum for Lending a guy a hand really appreciate it thanks Chris

Comment

Good to hear back from you and that Ken and his PropGods have sorted you out. With those revs when you put a heavier load on the boat it will still go great.

They have a great reputation and extensive knowledge.

Comment

Thank you again moonlighter and Outback for your help was greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
              X