Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DF 150 TGX constant quiet buzzing sound when ignition is on

Hello.

I own a Suzuki DF 150 TGX model year 2014. I would like to ask, if it is healthy and normal, that after turning the ignition to on and the SMIS beeps ends together with fuel pump initial start, there is a constant,
    relatively quiet buzzing sound coming from the engine. I have never realized that, because my console is not close to engine, but this week I had the cover removed because some failure diagnostics and I can now clearly hear it. Of course with ignition on but without starting the engine through the button.

Is this normal and healthy ? Can somebody explain to me what is the cause of the sound ?

Thank You very much in advance for Your answers and hints.

P.S. : please excuse my English language, it is not my mother language ;-)

Hello. Anybody some suggestions ? Thx in advance

Comment

Normal. Servo for fly by wire system.

If still concerned, ask your dealer to check when you go in for next service.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
        Normal. Servo for fly by wire system.

If still concerned, ask your dealer to check when you go in for next service.
        And is it OK and healthy when I have the ignition key in ON position without engine started for longer time ? is it equal to the status when the engine is running, e.g. 4 hour in a trip ? I would guess it should be similar or the same, but am I right ?

Thx in advance for the answer

Comment

No dramas at all. Suzuki designed the system to work quite safely like that, as you would expect. Its just something to get used to.

Comment

Working...
          X