diagnostic software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diagnostic software

newbie here, hope someone can help. I just loaded sds ver. 8 on my laptop, windows 10. It loaded fine but when updating database, I get a message that its can't find the file on the cd? Do I need to have this in order to connect to my DF50? Is there a way to just copy it to my laptop? Appreciate any help I can get, thankyou

I have the same problem and did not found out what the Library actually is.
    The software is working fine, reading codes and values and for that i use it.
    Chris

Comment

ty, gonna try it out this week

Comment

But the question remains!

What is the updating database function and how to import what database?

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Good question, what the need for doing it is I have no clue, there are db files on the cd which I assume is the ones that would be updated to the pc, maybe you have to hook it up to your motor first so it knows which files to update? As long as I can access the data and perform the actions I will be happy tho, purchased it because motor bogs under load, hoping I can get some help figuring out why, again thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hello

Here is also a db file which unable to work (attached file.rar) shit....

It is a rar compressed, but renamed to zip because this web page accept zipped only

How we can use this file successfully?
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Mac, windows says its invalid or corrupted.

Comment

Well, If it was a RAR and renamed in ZIP then it will not work....
                I changed the name and unRAR'd it and here is the file inside.

As i can't upload .dbf files i RENAMED it to se0103.zip but it is NOT ZIPPED.

Just rename it to se0103.dbf and all is good!

Chris
                Attached Files

Comment

ok i c now, you said it wouldn't work? Did you get the database update part of the sds software to work? I am still at a loss as to what this does or why its needed?

Comment

Did you get the database update part of the sds software to work? I am still at a loss as to what this does or why its needed?
                    Me too,
                    i have no idea what it does and if it's needed, but i have to admit i did not tried to load it.
                    I hate to load stuff on my computer where i don't know it's purpose...

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X