• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Manuals

Suzuki Service Manual Part Number listings
    Suzuki 1977-2008 Service Manuals.pdf
    Suzuki 2009-Current Service Manauls.pdf

Art has been asking for this for some time.
    Thank You Art.
    Last edited by boats.net; 04-27-2020, 04:39 PM.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

I think this will be a great help
    Thanks for taking the time to post it
    Art

Comment

just tell me what you need and i will help you

Comment

These people seem to have some older service manuals. $28 Canadian seems like a fair price.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-boat-parts-t...ationFlag=true

Comment

There are service manuals for sale on bonanza.com (CD or PDF download) for $12. The seller is legitimate. https://www.bonanza.com/booths/zenonm

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
            Suzuki Service Manual Part Number listings
            Suzuki 1977-2008 Service Manuals.pdf
            Suzuki 2009-Current Service Manauls.pdf
            Art has been asking for this for some time.
            Thank You Art.
            Links are not working for me. I could look at them earlier this morning but now they are not working for some reason.

Comment

The second link is working for me just now.

Try again tomorrow and if still problems, please report the issue to a d m i n

Comment

2018 DF350A Service Manual part number is 99500-98L00-01E
                2019 DF350A Service Manual part number is 99500-98L10-01E Not available on Boats.net as of (5/20/19) Not on website and not available by calling either?

Comment

Suzuki says the 99500-98L10-01E DF350A manual should be available by second week of June, I will keep checking availability and let you know when they are available.
                  Regards
                  Boats.net
                  Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

how to change my impiller on my Suzuki 2.5 hp

Comment

The service manual for the DF350A(99500-98L10-01E) are available now as a special order item.
                      Regards
                      Boats.net
                      Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

I ordered the wrong service manual so have a brand new, never used service manual for
                        Suzuki DF150 & DF175 (DF150TG, DF150ZG, DF175TG, DF175ZG) if anyone needs one. $40.

Buy Suzuki 99500-96J10-01E - DF150/175TG-ZG . This OEM part is guaranteed by Suzuki's limited part warranty ✓ FREE Shipping on qualified orders - Boats.net
                        Life is short... Ride a Harley, Fish a Sea Pro

Comment

I gotta admit. With the advent of .pdf and online publishing it TICKS me off that some companies still charge for their service manuals. Many companies have entered to 21st Century and offer their manuals as a download online as a customer courtesy. I guess paying 12K for their motor isn't enough.........

Comment

is there a service manual for the Suzuki SUZ-67200-93J13 Single Binnacle Control Box. The neutral cutoff switch seems to be going bad. Sometimes it "Suzuki 175" will not start. Move the throttle back and forth and it starts, for now. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bill.blake View Post
                              is there a service manual for the Suzuki SUZ-67200-93J13 Single Binnacle Control Box. The neutral cutoff switch seems to be going bad. Sometimes it "Suzuki 175" will not start. Move the throttle back and forth and it starts, for now. Thanks
                              I went to the parts page for you and used the part number to search for this oart, then went to the engine details.

Herenis an exploded view that I found, hopefully it shows you enough to figure out how it all goes together

https://www.boats.net/catalog/suzuki...-assy-single-1

Comment

Working...
                              X