Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Function Gauge and Keyless Start System

Hello,

i need installation instructions for the multifunction display (34011-96L10-000) and the Keyless Start system. I have the operation manuel. These do not describe the installation and setup

Thanks for your support!

Only gauge manual I have is for a very slightly different part number - but should be much the same.

Pm me your email address and I will send it to you.

Comment

Gauge install manual sent as requested.

I cant help with the engine and keyless ignition install manual, but I am pretty sure you will need to connect up the Suzuki SDS system to initialise things.

Comment

File emailed to you today. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
          Gauge install manual sent as requested.

I cant help with the engine and keyless ignition install manual, but I am pretty sure you will need to connect up the Suzuki SDS system to initialise things.
          The Keyless Start System works! The SDS is not necessary.
          Brief instructions: Connect everything correctly. Bring FOB within a meter to the receiver module, ignition switch "ON", within 10sec. briefly press the button on the FOB, then a short and then a long beep, the LED on the key goes out, the key is "paired".

Comment

Originally posted by Raulsueca
            Does anyone know how to connect this to a suzuki 140 apl?
            I just bought the multifunctional suzuki, I want to replace it with the analog. in the photos you can see the 2 models.
            I connected the debug cable to the 12v battery and the 4-pin connector to the connector that was the analog.
            I connect the battery and the screen does not turn on. I am doing something wrong ? or multifunction does not work?
            only connecting to the 12v current would have to work. do not ?
            if someone has it connected ... can you take some pictures of the rear connections?
            trying to do the same thing! Any pictures of the wiring for the back of someones multifunction gauges would be greatly appreciated! (just to see what colour connects where)
            thanks heaps,
            Brad.

Comment

There is a now a link to the installation mnaual on the very first post on this forum thread:

http://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/f...a2000-networks

Comment

its the same manual as i've read before, is there any photos of the wiring installed so i can see which wires connect to what.
                Cheers,
                Brad.

Comment

Anyone have pictures?

Comment

Working...
                  X