1989 dt25c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 dt25c

Morning all. I have owned a Dt25 2 cylinder model for about 8 years it's a 1986 been a great motor
    I just bought a 1989 Modeel 3 cylinder. It does not seem to be reving as high as it should just by ear I have no means to measure the RPM. It does not push the same boat at the same speed GPS measured.
    When I look in the Carbs the throttle plates are not level. First time I have ever seen a motor that at full throttle does not have level plates?
    The middle carb is where the tiller linkage attaches. On the Middle carb there is a solid stop at full that is making contact restricting movement any further. I am wondering is this part installed right or is it even the correct part?
    I contemplated bending it out of the way to allow the throttles to rotate to full as there are no stops on the top or botttom carb.
    I have attached a few pictures of the part in question can anybody tell me if the throttles should be level or not and is this stop on their model 25 3 cylinder the same as this or not
    Attached Files
Working...
X