2005 Suzuki DF70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Suzuki DF70

Hello I have been battling a problem with a 05 DF70 for month or more was sick very sick for a month I am back on it now long story short motor has perfect conpression nice hot spark perfect fuel pressure it will crank over and burn exhaust like it wants to start but wont start then plugs will be soaked with fuel!!

So far the previous owner had replaced the whole fuel cell I have an identical motor on another boat and swapped out the Crank Map and computer to try to troubleshoot it and nothing!!!

I am beyond pissed!!! No one anywhere close to me works on Suzuki outboards!!!

Someone on a previous post mentioned a white while that was a problem it on this motor goes to the hot on the starter soloniod it is hot on both sides of bullet connectors but where it goes into the ECU nothing I guess my question is should that wire be hot all the time where it goes into the ECU becasue it is not! Does anyonwe have any diagrams or have any ideas I am about ready to fly one of you Florida guys to Oregon to fix it for me NO ONE here works on them I like them but no support here at all!!!!!

Thank you all!!!
Working...
X