Suzuki DF115 Rectifier/Regulator Beep Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki DF115 Rectifier/Regulator Beep Code

I have a gremlin I can't figure out. My 2014 DF115. I had one of my two batteries fail and shortly thereafter I started getting the Recitifier/Regular beep code (one beep every five seconds). I replaced both batteries, double checked all battery connections to make sure they were tight and not corroded. Everything was solid but the beep code remained. I checked voltage on both batteries with the engine off and they were both good. With the motor running both batteries were a steady 14.5v. I connected the Suzuki SDS and read the ECU and there were no fault codes. I pulled the boat out to do service and noticed that the zincs on the rectifier were gone and there was a decent amount of salt buildup where the zincs were. I thought perhaps the rectifier may have overheated and since it would be 3 weeks before a local suzuki dealer could look at my boat I went ahead and replaced the rectifier. That didn't fix the issue either so now I am at a loss. Does anyone know where else I might look in the wiring harness or how to further troubleshoot this to find out what the issue is?
    Edit: I obviously did the oil change alarm reset with the kill switch to rule it out.
    Last edited by SoFloZuke; 09-25-2019, 04:00 PM.
Working...
X