Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel filter/water seperator manual

Dear all,
    I'm looking for the manual of the fuel filter/water seperator of my DF115A >

https://www.sandsmarineonline.co.uk/...5900-98j00-000

Can anyone perhaps point me ?

THANKS,
    V.

Suzuki Outboard Fuel Filter Water Separator 65900-98j00-000 protects outboards from DF5 - DF300 from fuel contaminates and
    DF115A - Jeanneau Merry Fisher 605

Get a racor / parker & be done with it. 320R-RAC Series Gasoline Fuel Filter with Plastic Bowl - for Outboard Engine Applications. Install it where ever it is convenient to drain & change, between tank & primer bulb.

Comment

After getting the READING GLASSES out & reading your post I see the suzy filter is very similar to the racor. The clear bowl comes off (unscrews) the filter element fits on a nipple on the main housing then the bowl with the red ring in the bottom screws back on with a new "O" ring. If the red ring is floating in the housing, there is water. The drain valve is used to remove any water that has collected in the bowl. I can't find any Manual or Directions for this very common type filter. Good luck on your project!

Comment

Originally posted by tsturm View Post
        After getting the READING GLASSES out & reading your post I see the suzy filter is very similar to the racor. The clear bowl comes off (unscrews) the filter element fits on a nipple on the main housing then the bowl with the red ring in the bottom screws back on with a new "O" ring. If the red ring is floating in the housing, there is water. The drain valve is used to remove any water that has collected in the bowl. I can't find any Manual or Directions for this very common type filter. Good luck on your project!
        untitled.png

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5S28y1...ature=youtu.be

Hope this helps, what can go wrong will go wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X