intermittent starting/running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intermittent starting/running

I have a 9.9 Suzuki 4 stroke which I believe is a 2006 model. It's out of Canada and is labeled Thai Suzuki Motor Co. #00992F-510358. Can you verify the model year?

It has a problem with starting and running intermittently. I believe the problem is the ignition coil which I think is a part #33410-94J00. The number stamped on the coil is 1G37999040628. I'm going to buy a shop manual if I can't find it to download online. Can you provide the coil test specs? I read about .4 ohms on the primary and get a totally open circuit on the secondary. Between the two spark plug wires I read about 25K ohms.

So far the only source I've found for a service manual is brownspoint.com at a $75 cost. Are you aware of others? I'm not interested if it's a Soloc or similar. The factory manual is all I want.

Thank you for your help,

Jay

intermittent starting/running

Well, it's been over 24 hours and no reply. I figured it out without your help. I won't be bothering to use this forum again.

Comment

Hey, u can get pages from a shop manual on the parts site. U load your model, etc. And then u can even order parts pretty cheap. R u sure you r not having a fuel issue?

Comment

Working...
      X