Suzuki Single Binnacle Control Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki Single Binnacle Control Box

Would anyone be able to provide a scan or pdf of the Suzuki Single Binnacle Control Box installation instructions (part # 67200-93J12). I am wondering about the adjustment and functionality the two top screws with nut lock and the what I believe is a friction plate screw. Any guidance or documentation would be really appreciated.

I think you are referring to the screws that adjust where the cable begins to move in relation to the lever, this needs to be adjusted (sometimes) to synchronise a twin engine installation, or to make sure it is fully in gear before the throttle starts to move.

Comment

Originally posted by noelm007 View Post
      I think you are referring to the screws that adjust where the cable begins to move in relation to the lever, this needs to be adjusted (sometimes) to synchronise a twin engine installation, or to make sure it is fully in gear before the throttle starts to move.
      Thanks Noel. I am referring to these. I have lost about 5 mph and was suspicious that the top end stop position had changed. Do you know how to check and adjust the stop position for full throttle?

Comment

probably not an adjustment, but the best way to test is to take off the motor cowling, and have some one work the throttle (with the motor NOT running of course) and watch the motor end to ensure it moves to full throttle position, there is a cable adjustment at the motor end too.

Comment

those are stop screws that limit throttle movement

Comment

Working...
          X