suzuki 40hp 2005 model rour stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki 40hp 2005 model rour stroke

My engine was working fine until I disconnected the wire harness going from the control box(part where shift handle is) to have the choke repaired. After having the repair done I plugged it back in and now the engine won't turn over I have no power to the starter selinoid. The tach flashes 3 times then 4 times. I think that means the map sensor is bad. Would a bad map sensor cause a no power to the engine. If the code is not a bad map sensor what does it mean? Also just where is the map sensor located? Are these codes 100% in correcting the problem.

even though it is possible the fault has just happened at the exact same time you were playing around with wiring, I kind of doubt it, I reckon you have caused the fault somehow and would be backtracking the repair you just did.

Comment

Yours has a choke? I thought the DF40 was fuel injected for '05? You more than likely have a bad electrical connection some where on the harness. Whoever did the repair may have failed to connect a relay or you may have a corroded connection. Check the connection at the engine.

Comment

Working...
      X