Dt30c model 1993 not accelerate in the water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dt30c model 1993 not accelerate in the water

Hello from Greece.How the problem begun?
    So,at the first of the problem the engine had sudden stops when it was running at high speed,then it was difficult for the engine to start at the neutral position.
    The first think that I did it was to change the kit of the fuel pump and also to clean the carburators.After that the engine starts,then I try it to the water and I realise that the motor couldn't accelerate.Secondly I checked the TPS sensor and I found that the output voltage couldn't changed from the trimmer-poti.I changed the TPS,also I calibrate it with the sonotrobe and exactly at idle speed at 8 before tdc and at high RPM at 26 after TDC,the motor after calibration looks fine.
    Then I test it in the water and the problem is the same.No acceleration.
    Does anybody can help me?
    Thank you very much.

Check the compression and post the numbers for us.

Comment

I checked the compression with the motor cold and the values for the three cylinders are the same 150psi.
      What do you suggest to do?

Comment

When you cleaned the carbs, did you remove the mixture screw and spray carb cleaner in the jet? You should make sure you can see the spray exiting the very small pilot holes at the top of the venturi near the throttle plate. If they are still dirty that might account for the lack of acceleration under load.

As far as the cutting out at speed, are you using a fuel/water separater? Maybe in a high speed turn, water in the tank is finding its way to the pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by mphelle8vld View Post
          When you cleaned the carbs, did you remove the mixture screw and spray carb cleaner in the jet? You should make sure you can see the spray exiting the very small pilot holes at the top of the venturi near the throttle plate. If they are still dirty that might account for the lack of acceleration under load.

As far as the cutting out at speed, are you using a fuel/water separater? Maybe in a high speed turn, water in the tank is finding its way to the pickup.
          So I clean the carburators for second time.The truth is that the carbs were again dirty.The reason was from the gasoline seller.I put another filter after tank and now everything is excellent.

Comment

Working...
          X