can you post the suzuki error codes please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you post the suzuki error codes please

i dont have the service manual because i really dont need one, im not being a smartazz its just that i have the owners manual (which is useless lol) and the complete suzuki parts manual and the Seloc repair manual for my motor and i have worked on many different outbords over the years but what i dont have is a detailed account of all the suzuki error codes and what they mean.

can someone who has a service manual please post them so i and many others can determine what the fault codes are and what they mean without having to buy a $70-$80 service manual just to get the codes from it.

if you dont have them all then please tell the ones you do so i can make a list for everyone here

i dont think it maters since i woiuld assume the error codes are standard for all engines but if it does i have the 2002 DF 40 engine

thank you in advance
    Last edited by keakar; 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM.

Turn your email on chief and i will email them to you

Comment

sorry about that, it should be working now and thank you
      but just in case its not, here is my email:

EDIT: (email recieved)
      Last edited by keakar; 12-23-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Mitch:
        If possible, please send Suzuki 4-stroke 40 hp error codes to me at capttonytaverna@gmail.com . I recently bought a small flats skiff with the aforementioned engine and have a code corresponding to 4 "beeps" followed by 2 "beeps". In my retirement, I do most of my own outboard repairs, but I do not have the shop manual for this engine yet.
        Thanks,
        Tony

Comment

done.................................... you might want to remove your email so to stop all the arseholes spamming you or scamming

Comment

Could you also forward me the error codes?
            Thanks
            Last edited by DoubleG; 03-15-2012, 06:59 AM.
            DoubleG
            Wildwood NJ

Comment

Just an FYI. If you go to EBAY, you can download a PDF file of the service manual for about $8. It's well worth it.
              -Shawn

Comment

need email

Comment

Working...
                X