parts availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts availability

g'day all, could some knowledgeable person please let me know if parts for a 1977 model dt50 are readily available or not?

While we're waiting for a knowledgeable person, here in the states I've had good luck with brownspoint...

Suzuki DT 50 Model & Serial Numbers

stonethecrows

Comment

At the moment the popular parts are still available. (water pump, CDI, carburetor parts, piston, etc)
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
        At the moment the popular parts are still available. (water pump, CDI, carburetor parts, piston, etc)
        I usually recommend buying products from the company that hosts the forum, in this case boats.net only went back to 1980 and the motor in question was a 77. A lot of parts could well be the same through those years.

Comment

Originally posted by mphelle8vld View Post
          I usually recommend buying products from the company that hosts the forum, in this case boats.net only went back to 1980 and the motor in question was a 77. A lot of parts could well be the same through those years.
          you could get your part number from brownspoint then search for the part based on the part number, that way you can get the best price as well as any "part replaced by" info which for a 35 yr old motor im sure you will see a lot of alternate replacement parts

Comment

Many thanks, definitely will use this site as much as possibe for info as well as purchases.:

Comment

Working...
            X