DF 25 prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF 25 prop

HI I have a 2000 DF 25 on my skiff and am in need of replacing the prop with one of less pitch the present one is 10/14X11 and I would like to try a 9 inch pitch to gain some rpms, in doing research it looks like the props from the similar size 2 strokes will fit so I was hoping some one might have a used one. The price my dealer quoted me for a new one was rather steep as I use this for a low budget fishing boat. Thanks Ejayt1

Check the following link from Boats.net. They are new propellers however very reasonable.

OEM Suzuki Propellers and Aftermarket Solas Props - 25 DF 25 4-Stroke (10 Spline) 2000 - Present
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by ejayt1 View Post
      HI I have a 2000 DF 25 on my skiff and am in need of replacing the prop with one of less pitch the present one is 10/14X11 and I would like to try a 9 inch pitch to gain some rpms, in doing research it looks like the props from the similar size 2 strokes will fit so I was hoping some one might have a used one. The price my dealer quoted me for a new one was rather steep as I use this for a low budget fishing boat. Thanks Ejayt1
      Hello.
      I have a DF25 since 2008 and i thell you... is a good machine !!!
      the first prop was the same as yours , 10/ 1/4 / x 11.
      Recently i change for a 11x9, because my boat is a 7 meters boat wood maid., and for me was a good change, but because the height of the boat , all most 1000 kg.
      if your boat are not heavy do not change the prop, a 9 pitch is good only to heavy boats...

sorry about my english..

Comment

Working...
      X