oil lamp flashing .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil lamp flashing .

hi , just got a DF200 [used] got a new tach. with built in warning lamps . started engine on stand , water connected , oil lamp continues to blink , others go out , engine would not go over 3000rpm. was going to ground out switch with wire still attached , but accidentally put my jumper to hot wire , switch read open all the time . oil was checked with mechanical guage , got good pressure , new switch was put on and checked out closed with engine off , open when engine running as per workshop manual . oil lamp is still blinking with engine running and rpm still limited . everything else seems good . HELP .

to all , i've got my problem licked . i had overlooked the oil change reset code , soon as i did this , " presto " . still have one question , my motor did not come with a retainer for the control cables to motor . well there is the bracket to fit them into " a slot " , but according to parts list , a retainer is needed , thing is i can't figgure out how this thing will fit . there are no threaded holes on the bracket , just a rubber protector behind it for the electricals .

Comment

Working...
    X