2005 Suzuki dt 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Suzuki dt 140

I have Suzuki twin 140`s on my boat and one does not have much water coming out the pee hole! I have pulled the foot to do a back flush and water circulates through the entire engine but still barely pisses. I have checked the water pressure valve but cant tell if its operational or not. The thermostat seems to be opening as it should. Any suggestions? How would I know if the head has a blockage from corrosion? I have washed it out almost every time I take it out and we haven't had much of a winter it gets used on a regular basis.

When I put water to the other engine it sends a stream of water 10ft without the engine running. The other engine barely pisses when it is running much less off. I can't figure it out so any info will greatly be appreciated!

Have you checked to see if the little hose and fittings are blocked? Try probing with a long wire or better yet pull the cowling off the mid section and disconnect the hose from both ends and make sure it's all clear. Could be just that the pee hole or tube is partially blocked.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
    X