2002 DT150 Alarm Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 DT150 Alarm Code

Anyone know what alarm 2-3 is on my 02 dt150?

I am at work now but will look it up in my manual later when i get home

Comment

the 2-3 cose says an air temp sensor fault. do you know if you kave a --L--K-- or M 150. i will try and find your t/s proceedutes for each..they are prob similar

Comment

Not sure what that means, L K or M. Data plate has DT150S. 15002-251002. Also might be a 3-2 alarm. Seems like 2-3 to me though. I get this with the key in the on position without the motor running. With the motor running a single beep every 5 seconds. Thanks for you help.

Comment

the book does not show a code 3-2 so it must be a 2-3 fault. What lights up on your display then the alarm goes off..engine running

Comment

Check engine light on the oil level guage flashes 2-3 also but not exactly along with the beeps.

Comment

send me your email and I will scan the t/s section on the air temp sensor and send it to you. I will not send until tomorrow. I have to photocopy that section of the manual befor I scan it

Comment

Great. it's stevenbeaudet@hotmail.com.

Comment

Sent you the manuals to your home email...sensor should read approx 2000 ohm at room temp

Comment

Working...
                  X