Water Pressure Gauge on DF200?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pressure Gauge on DF200?

I just had my dealer install a Suzuki water pressure gauge part # (99105-800004) and water pressure gauge installation kit part # (34660-93J00) on my DF200. The DF200 is a 2004 but purchased new in 2005, and the engine hours are only 75. I just retired and will be putting on many more hours now and wanted the security of a a water pressure gauge versus just the pilot hole squirting water. When I questioned the dealer about the correct operating environment (PSI operating range-minimum to maximum) he stated that neither the gauge or the installation kit came with any information regarding the recommended operating PSI ranges from idle to Max. This seems strange so I thought I would post this issue and hopefully someone can educate me on what the correct operating PSI range should be. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe---my question to you is how much total cost to you for your new H2O gauge installed?????

Comment

Should see 10+ psig at WOT

I know there is a relief valve that is supposed to lift at 13psi. I have a water pressure gauge I installed and reused the tubing hose to the speedo. Poop on a speedometer. I see 5 psi at moderate idle and 10+ running wide open throttle. I wonder sometimes if that relef valve lifts too easily.

Comment

Working...
      X