• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF15 cable between motor and remote control box

Hello,

is there somebody witch can help me ?
    Here the chat from Boats.net:
    Joey S.: Hi, I see you need parts for Manufacturer: Suzuki, Year: 2008, Model: DF15, Component: remotcontrol el. cabel, Additional Info: serch for cabel for controlbox and instruments. Please hold while I review your request.
    Joey S.: Are you looking for the Harness
    Customer: the cable between Motor and remotcontrolbox / instruments
    Customer: I can not find it in your drawings
    Joey S.: The throttle cable?
    Customer: there is only one between motor and remotecontrol / ignition switsh and so on, maybe 36620-94J01,
    Customer: do you have a drawing ?
    The agent is sending you to 2008 DF15 Suzuki Marine Outboard REMOTE CONTROL (TYPE R) Diagram and Parts.
    Customer: the connector you see with no. 2 belongs to ignition switsh, I'm looking for the cable witch is connect to this connector and goes further to the motor, between you have several smal connectors for instruments
    Joey S.: Are you needing the Wire Harness
    Customer: I dont know, is it that what you call Harnes ? maybe "WIRE ASSY, REMOTE CONTROL" but before I order I will make sure. Is it possible that you show me a picture or drawing ?
    The agent is sending you to 2008 DF15 Suzuki Marine Outboard OPT:REMOTE CONTROL PARTS (MODEL:05-09) Diagram and Parts.
    Customer: no, this is inside the motor
    Joey S.: Unfortunately, I am not a certified mechanic and do not want to run the risk of answering your question incorrectly. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We have forums that are monitored by a certified mechanic and can help answer your question. Please visit our Suzuki Outboard Parts Forum at your leisure.

like this,

http://www.mnevka.ru/outboard/komple...zuki-df80a.jpg

what is the partno. ?

Comment

It depends on the control box being used the following link is for the remote control wiring harness for a side mount control box.

36620-94J01 SUZUKI WIRE ASSY,REMOT $190.64
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
      X