suzuki DF150 no power to ignition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki DF150 no power to ignition.

I have a 2008 suzuki 150 never any problems today I got out on the water and had no power at the ignition switch also no power to tilt and trim but had power on tilt and trim switch on the motor checked all fuses and connections can you help me?
    Last edited by ricky red; 07-04-2012, 09:00 PM.

Did you check fuses on engine?
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

check white wire is connected ok

Comment

I recently had the same issue. it ended up being a bad 15 amp fuse in the electric holder on my df 115. It was a white fuse holder with a white wire. the fuse still looked good but was broken on the side where you could not see it. The fuse was blown due to a faulty ignition switch.

Comment

Same issue but i changed the ignition harness emergency switch. Still have no power to the throttle control trim but power every place else. power on the motor at the trim button

Comment

had the same issue but some times fuse may the reason. in my case same thing happened.so better check the fuse once again.
            Car Performance Chip

Comment

Check your ground from the engine to the switch make sure there are no conections that are bad or weak my 300 had a butt connector inside the tube that went bad why they rigged it that way ill never know should have been a solid wire with no connections.

Comment

Working...
              X