DF115 gages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF115 gages

I just puchased a new 2008 DF115 package that had this guage cluster included on the console. However the fuel gage doesn't register & the mph is way off. It appears to have a depth feature & odometer that reads in miles that show in digital on the bottom as well. Has anybody seen this, & is it junk? I would like the a tach instead & the manual shows a standard tach that has the alarms on the bottom for engine, temp, oil, & rev limit.
    Also they are both connected but one reads way off & the other doesn't read at all. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,

The fuel guage must have a wiring issue or the sender is bad. Fuel guages run off ground from the sender. Is the MPH guage reading too low? If so then the speedo tube and pitot needs to be cleaned.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks,
      Actually it reads high, it says we are doing 70 when we are only doing about

Because the bottom is digital it doesn't show the warning lights, have you seen this type of gage before? I am just curious if it has the warnings, I would think it does because it is a suzuki factory gage?

Thank you,

Comment

Gauges

I had those gauges on my boat changed to the new SMIS gauges using the NEMA 2000 net work if your boat is 2008 or newer it has the NEMA inface cable already in in place at least mine does

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
          The fuel guage must have a wiring issue or the sender is bad. Fuel guages run off ground from the sender. Is the MPH guage reading too low? If so then the speedo tube and pitot needs to be cleaned.
          Hello

You can get a new one from eBay but then you got to do millage correction. Or you can get old one fixed. Hope this helps
          https://www.upfix.com

Here is the service link

https://www.upfix.com/product-catego...luster-repair/

Comment

Working...
          X