ugh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh!!

I have a 2008 suzuki df 115 outboard. I have no power. Trim on the motor has power. lights, radio, gps, airater, bilge all have power. I have no power to the controls, ignition, gauges, emergince switch can anyone help so i dont have to fork out big bucks. All fuses have been checked on motor and fuse panel everything fine. What gives

If all the fuses are good then either you harness is broken between the motor and console. or the power wire is broken under the engine compartment. The boat power is on a completely separate circuit. (lights, radio, gps, etc)
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

It sounds like the 15amp fuse has blown. It is in the white cap fuse holder in the eletric box of the motor(maybe on top of it). It is an easy fix. If it blows again check your ignition switch(key switch).

Comment

I think from memory if the famous white wire is not connected, you get the symptoms you describe, ensure it is connected firmly to the battery.

Comment

I had the same problem on my 300 it was a bad ground butt connector went bad inside the tube from the engine to the boat make sure you have a very good connection.

Comment

Working...
          X