DF300 Water Pressure on SMIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF300 Water Pressure on SMIS

There is an optional kit for water pressure: 34970-98J00, DF300 WTRPRSCOO. Will this kit interface with SMIS gauges or will it only work with the Serial Indicators accessory gauges? Water pressure is one of the many digital outputs on the SMIS display, however it seems that there is no signal from the ECU as it displays 13.59 psi and never changes.

I am also curious why a number of other digital outputs (fuel pressure, oil pressure, etc) are not available on SMIS other than Suzuki USA did not configure these signals on the nmea 2000 bus. Lowrance developed these gauges for a broad market it seems. S- does not provide much documentation about it other than marked up copies of the Lowrance user manuals. SMIS is not even included in the new version DF300 service manual.

Yes that same water pressure kit works on both SMIS and Serial gauge sets.
    At this time they don't offer a fuel pressure or oil pressure sensors that can be installed.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Is there a SMIS water pressure kit yet for the Df225/250 engine?

Comment

The 34970-98J00 kit may work but I have never tried it on DF225,DF250
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

water psi gauge

i wonder if a person could find a plug to remove and install a fitting for a manual gauge that would show the water psi manually.

Comment

smis

Do your gauges show temp my DF300 smis dont show it. I contacted Suzuki they say it should work dealer says NO! I think they were a waste of money.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X