DF60 HP Fuel pump wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF60 HP Fuel pump wiring

Does anyone know where to get a replacement for the HP fuel pump "pigtail" This is the connection inside the fuel vapor separator. I obtained a new fuel pump and the wire is too short. Blue connector on the fuel pump end, tan connector on the other end to the inside of the separator. Thanks
    Last edited by emyancey; 09-06-2012, 07:45 AM. Reason: spelling, detail

Sure it's the right pump? No haven't had to replace any, might take old harness to your delaer they should be able to put longer wires in it.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Right Pump?

Thanks. I am confident it is the correct pump. The new pump had plug in connectors on both ends of the new pigtail. The old one had lugs on the pump end . I spliced the wires and the motor ran fine for several trips. The insulation I used on the splice failed, and the wires began touching, which killed the motor. I have pulled the pump back out and I hope I can find a replacemnt pigtail so I don't have to try again with a splice that may not be reliable. The Dealer was no help. I'm pretty sure he was looking at the same parts schematics that I am.

Comment

Suzuki 4 stroke HP fuel pump wiring

Does anyone know where to get a replacement for the HP fuel pump "pigtail" This is the connection inside the fuel vapor separator. I obtained a new fuel pump and the wire is too short. Blue connector on the fuel pump end, tan connector on the other end to the inside of the separator. Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Your Suzuki dealer should have the replacement wire terminals to make up a new harness.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Well, yes, I agree that my dealer should have the required material, but they don't have. I have also tried to communicate with boats.net, but they have so far not responded. do you have any different ideas? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X