df140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• df140

Hello, I have a 07 df140 and I am getting no power when I turn the key on to gauges and motor will not start. There is power at the motor as the tilt and trim switch works. I thought the battery was week so I put on charger and then checked after charging still nothing. Can someone please help me out ,I would greatly appreciate it a great deal as I had to cancel my trip and I am pretty aggravated about the whole deal.

There is a single white wire that comes out of the wiring harness and connects to the positive terminal of the battery. If it is disconnected you will experience the conditions that you describe. Do a Google search for " Suzuki White Wire" and you can find numerous posts about this. I had the same thing happen to my DF175 in the spring. The terminal on the "white wire" had corroded and broke the connection. I had the same symptoms. When I reattached it everything was back to normal. Good Luck.

Comment

Where is this so called white wire located, can someone post a wiring schematic with this wire to check both ends.

Comment

Working...
      X