Messed up forum site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up forum site

Will SOMEONE PLEASE straighten out the search feature on this forum website?!?! Every time I try to search I get THIS>>>>

vBulletin Message
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
    If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the *****istrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

AND, on top of that, I cannot "inform the *****istrator", because again, "A SECURITY TOKEN IS MISSING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what is the deal with blocking the word a d m i n i s t r a t o r? Is that a dirty word? Well maybe it is.

I have tried for MONTHS to get you to fix this problem, but you seem to ignore it.

Now, for anyone else running into this problem, be advised that you CAN search by going to the advanced search from the initial search page. But we have so many new people coming on here with the same questions (a lot of "no start" conditions) that could easily be found if the search feature actually worked as it should.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

We have sent a request to the technical department, they will look into this issue. Thank you for input.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X