year DT30 & wiring from remote to motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• year DT30 & wiring from remote to motor

year model dt 30 03001 - 616844 and wiring from remote to motor. wires out of remote to motor . remote NA12S blue-blue red stripe-brown-black-white- yellow-gray-orange.wires out of motor blue- brown- black- red- white- green- yellow.

It's a 1986 model year, not sure what you are asking about wires.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

? about wires

i have no harnness to plug together from remote to motor. wire color little different . i dont want to burn anything up.i cant find wirining diagram. thanks for year model.

Comment

Wiring remote

Originally posted by g.sd0863 View Post
        i have no harnness to plug together from remote to motor. wire color little different . i dont want to burn anything up.i cant find wirining diagram. thanks for year model.
        Hello, did you ever find out what the BLUE/RED wire was for?

I have a DT28 with BLACK, BROWN, WHITE, ORANGE, YELLOW and a BLUE with a RED (pink) stripe.

Comment

That is a really old post and the person is probably not around anymore
          My manual indicates off the emergency stop switch there is a (G)reen wire that through a wiring connector goes to the Bl/R (blue/red) wire running to the ECM
          if Suzuki is consistent with wiring configurations then this should be what you have also
          Art

Comment

Working...
          X