air fuel mixture screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air fuel mixture screws

1999 suzuki dt 85, where on the carb are the air fuel mixture screws. Help! Thanks

Its located at the center top of the throat of every carburetor.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

air fuel mixture screw

I tried what you said, the only one to loosen was center carb. Took it all the way out, it was real short with no spring, the top and botton carb. would not loosen. Thanks

Comment

The needle is item 5 & 6 in the below link. They should loosen and would have a spring.

1999 DT85TCLX Suzuki Marine Outboard CARBURETOR Diagram and Parts
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Suzuki Outboard Parts

Comment

air- fuel mixture screws

Thanks for your reply! I noticed that yesterday! The way i read that schematic is there is only 1 screw & spring & thats shows to be in the bottom carb. According to that it only takes 1 screw & 1 spring when you order each. When i loosened the 1 on the center carb i turned it a quarter of a turn counter clockwise and the motor died right away. The screw was tight before i loosened it. Also it had a tiny bleed hole going through the screw on each carb. Thank you for your help.

Comment

air-fuel mixture screws

I finally got all of the bleeder screws out. These are about 3/8 of an inch long with no springs behind them. I think someone must of put the wrong ones in! Ordered the correct ones and springs from Boats Net. Thank You

Comment

Working...
            X